With the new year upon us, we’re working on our events for 2017! Check back soon for information and details! Or you can join our mailing list to be kept informed about all our activities. You can also email email@example.com with any questions.
We are always on the lookout for volunteers to help us with tasks that are posted below, but if you think you have experience or skills in an area not listed, please let us know!
• Developing outreach material including newsletters, posters, handouts, etc.
• Media relations, including writing print and on-line articles
• Data collection, GIS and mapping
• Join a committee (Community Engagement, Lands Management, Fundraising)
• Research natural heritage and land trust related work
• Fund development
• Restoration work
• Land stewardship activities
• Biological inventory of properties
• Community Outreach – staff a trade show booth, help spread the word
• Event Planning
For more information on volunteering with LPBLT, please contact Lyndsay Shular at 519-420-9913 or firstname.lastname@example.org with “Volunteer Opportunities” as the subject line.